Freedom13 Business Partnership
Restaurants ~ Landscaping ~ Construction ~ your business ...
The Freedom13 Business Partnership is the perfect way to support TheFreedom13.org.
When you purchase bulk tees (available in quantities of 50 and 100) through the F13 Partnership, you're not only getting great tees to help promote your business, but you're also
- helping us as we build out our first Freedeom13 Veteran's Recreational Center;
- supporting our ongoing events like the inaugural "Remembering Our Veterans" Yacht Cruise, held on May 22, 2002;
- supporting our work helping our Veterans and their families as they re-adjust to and live productive civilian lives
- help us provide service dogs, PSTD help, jobs and more.
Options and Pricing
- Styles: Basic short sleeve tee; men's, women's, kids
- Fabric: 100% cotton or 50/50 cotton/poly blend
- Sizes: Small thru 4XL (size upcharge for 2XL - 4XL)
- Colors: Ash Grey, Black, Navy, Pink, Safety Orange, Red, Royal Blue, Safety Yellow, White
Pricing: (includes 1 full size location, front or back)
- 50 Short Sleeve Tees: $12.99 ea.*
- 100 Short Sleeve Tees: $10.99 ea.*
Add a "Pocket Print" for $3.75 (4" x 4" max size)
* Note: for size upcharges, add $2 for 2XL, $3 for 3XL and $4 for 4XL
Artwork/Logo Submission Guidelines
Thanks for considering partnering up with The Freedom 13! We look forward to working with you to help you get the best products for you and your company, and we appreciate the support!
The quality of the finished imprint or embellishment is largely dependent on the quality of the original image/artwork supplied, along with the best substrate (item material, garment type, fabric type, weave, etc.). There are set up charges or minimum order quantities for our digital embellishment methods as long as the files are print ready (See Art Submission Guidelines below), and industry standard charges for set up, along with minimums, when applicable.
If needed, we fix or convert bad artwork or improperly submitted artwork to the correct file type and size to ensure the best possible end product. Normal art charges will apply. Please note: improperly submitted and non-usable artwork will delay the start of production and push the shipping/delivery/pick up date back. Orders will not start production until approved artwork is received.
All artwork should be submitted in one of the file formats below, at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, with all fonts converted to curves (paths or outlines) with a transparent background.
PDF – print ready (Preferred format)
Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
Production Ready Art
Artwork should be submitted as a high resolution file (minimum of 300 dpi) at the finished imprint size, with all fonts converted to curves (paths or outlines) and have a transparent background.
Acceptable file formats:
If Raster elements are part of the artwork:
They should be embedded
They should be provided at actual imprint size
The original source document should be 300 dpi or higher at the original size
Image size should be at least 100% of the intended print size; please include finished print size.
Image resolution must be 250 – 300 dpi (preferred) or higher
Save as in RGB color profile (preferred) or CMYK.
Note, smaller size and lower resolution may result in a substandard, blurry or pixilated final image.
Please email artwork to: