2023 Pub Crawl Collection
Stay tuned ... we're going to have some great merch to help Honor, Remember and Support all of our American Heroes!
Want to have a special edition employee tee for the Pub Crawl? Contact us and we'll follow up to get the sepcifics.
Calling All Designers!
The 2nd Annual LCpl Jared Schmitz memorial Pub Crawl is all set for 25 Feb 2023, and we'd like your help!
We're looking for a great design for the Pub Crawl. Something patriotic, remembering an honoring the 13 American Heroes that make up The Freedom 13.
It's simple and easy to participate!
~ Pub Crawl: Saturday, February 25, 2023 (make it a weekend event and add Friday and Sunday!)
~ Design Contest start date: Monday, 10/17/2022
~ Entry Deadline: Monday, November 7, 2022, 11:59:59 pm.
How to participate:
~ Click here (or the button below) to register and sign up
~ Submit your design in one of the accepted formats (see below)
~ Once all designs are in, The Freedom 13 Board of Directors will choose the winning design.
The winning designer will receive* a $100 American Express Gift card, a $100 Freedom 13 Store gift card and 2 tees with their winning design.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more information.
Artwork Submission Guidelines
All artwork should be submitted in one of the file formats below, at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, with all fonts converted to curves (paths or outlines) with a transparent background.
• PDF – print ready (Preferred format)
• EPS • Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
• Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
• CorelDraw (.cdr)
PRODUCTION READY ART
"Print Ready" artwork should be submitted as a high resolution file at the finished imprint size with a transparent background.
Acceptable file formats:
If Raster elements are part of the artwork:
• They should be embedded
• They should be provided at actual imprint size
• The original source document should be 300 dpi or higher at the original size
Digital Photographs Acceptable formats:
• PSD - JPG Image size should be at least 100% of the intended print size; please include finished print size.
• Image resolution must be 250 – 300 dpi (preferred) or higher
• Save as in RGB color profile (preferred) or CMYK
• Note, smaller size and lower resolution may result in a substandard, blurry or pixilated final image.